Who else feel anxious at night?

Lately, I feel anxious at bedtime. When I’m already in bed, my mind wanders and I can’t stop overthinking. Then I feel like I’m nervous for no reason. I’m just scared. Maybe it’s my body warning me? Any one experiencing the same?

I found out I supposedly had sleep apnea when I was in ICU while recovering from a ruptured brain aneurysm and subarachnoid hemorrhage stroke. I don’t remember any of the 3 week period. I was transferred to rehab and after a week I came home. I started with the anxious feelings but now I have full fledged panic attacks. I think it’s because I am and have been, so out of control in everything in my life. For years I have said when I am too old to take care of myself this new customer service generation would be the ones I would have to depend on. Well, I’m there and they are far worse to deal with than I ever imagined. But I understand why there are so many grumpy old people.

I have read one of your posts and I’m inspired by your story. All I can say is that you are one brave soul. I hope you continue to fight and see the beauty in life. I can’t say I know what you’re going through, but I know what it feels like to sometimes just lose hope and be anxious about everything. I really wish you well. Be happy.