How to find,a doctor to help

Test said i have Narcolepsy ,my doctor said the tests my be wrong, 4get about it , not to worry, im not worried, but i just hate how i feel, i would like a resolution to feel better, so my primary dismissed my tests and problem, now what do i do?

I would get a second opinion from another sleep doctor, one who specializes in narcolepsy.