Can Sleep aid gadgets help with sleep apnea?

Hi guys,

I am looking at reviews of sleep aid products, wondering if they can help with sleep apnea. I am particularly interested in this product: https://www.wellprof.co.uk/reviews/sleep-more/snore-circle The review says it helps with snoring, but I am not sure it helps if you have sleep apnea. Have anyone tried a similar product (if not this one) and did it help you?

Thanks

DreamWear Full Face (size M) CPAP Mask with Headgear (Model 1133376). ABSOLUTELY the best sleep apnea mask I have ever used and believe me I have tried them all in my 25 years of using. You honestly do know you are wearing a mask. Magnetic locking straps make it both easy to put on and off. Also, eliminates all snoring

Thanks for that info–always looking for something better than what I currently use.

I tried Theravent before my sleep study. My snoring was not affected. I was using SnoreLab app to track. I was told later that only pressure systems (CPAP , bipap, etc) stop the snoring caused by apnea, versus sinus problems or allergies. It was lessened by sleeping on my side, but it only stopped when I started using the CPAP.